Probability (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
Granted Powers: Once per day, you may choose to alter any roll you or a target makes by an amount up to your caster level. The amount altered is thereafter assigned as a penalty to all further rolls for the rest of the day, for the user, specifically.
Probability Domain Spells
- Entropic Shield: Ranged Attacks against you have 20% miss chance.
- Undetectable Alignment: Conceals alignment for 24 hours.
- Invisibility Sphere: Makes everyone within 10 ft. invisible.
- Polymorph: Gives one willing subject a new form.
- Misspell: You curse the subject by deforming their spells.
- Contingency: Sets trigger condition for another spell.
- Prismatic Spray: Rays hit subjects with variety of effects.
- Prismatic Wall: Wall’s colors have array of effects.
- Miracle: Requests a deity’s intercession.