Prismos (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Prismos tend to have a variety of personalities, although most are rather laid back and calm. All Prismos tend to have a fascination with light effects, from the flickering of a flame to glorious light shows.
Prismos tend to look much like humans, with the exceptions of hair and eye color. Prismos have multi-colored eyes and hair, which they tend to be proud of. Most Prismos keep their hair long.
Prismos tend to get along well with other races.
Any Alignment. Prismos as a people tend to be Neutral Good.
Prismos aren't very picky about where they live, although a place that usually experiences clear skies are the most likely places they can be found. Locations that experience auroras are considered exceptional places to live by Prismos.
Prismos don't have a particular religion, tending to be more intrigued by simple wonders than divine ones.
Prismos enjoy naming themselves after a particular light effect, such as Shine or Glimmer.
- Charisma +2: Prismos tend to have an enjoyable presence.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, prismos have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Prismos base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immune to Light and Blindness (Ex): Prismos cannot be harmed by any light, including Evocation [Light] spells, searing light, and the various prismatic (sphere, spray, wall) spells. In addition, they are immune to any spell or effect that causes blindness.
- Light Show: You gain the spell-like ability to use rainbow pattern 1/day from level 1, and one additional use each day every other character level. The save DC is Charisma-based.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Wizard.
- LA: 1
The singular form of Prismos is Prismo.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||55 years||73 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+2d10||115 lb.||× (2d4)lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d10||80 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|