Pixie (altered) (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Pixies wear bright clothing, often including a cap and shoes with curled and pointed toes. NPCs act peace unless provoked or their land or friends are in danger.
Gets along with most creatures of good and neutral alignment. Major distrust to other alignments.
Good or neutral
Can follow any religion/pantheon.
- Strength -6, Dexterity +2, Choice of Charisma or Wisdom +4, Intelligence +2
- Small size. +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 those of Medium characters.
- Low-light vision
- Can fly, poor maneuverablity.
- Skills: Pixies have a +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- Pixies' base land speed is 20 feet. Fly speed is 30 feet.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Special Qualities: Damage reduction 10/cold iron, spell resistance equal to 5 + total level.
- Racial Feats: A pixie receives Dodge as a bonus feat.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—lesser confusion (DC 14), dancing lights, detect chaos, detect good, detect evil, detect law, detect thoughts (DC 15), dispel magic, entangle (DC 14), permanent image (DC 19; visual and auditory elements only) or polymorph (self only). Caster level 8th. The save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Special Arrows (Ex): Pixies sometimes employ arrows that deal no damage but can erase memory or put a creature to sleep.
- Greater Invisibility (Su): Pixies' can become invisible as a free action. Can not attack while invisible. Can't go invisible after attacking until next turn.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Elven, Gnome, Halfling.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2' 6"||+1d4||30 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||2' 4"||+1d4||28 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|