Phalanx Agents (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Agents tend to be reserved, contrasting reality often and making absurd comments on humanity. Agents personality is reflected by the source agent, or Prime Program.
Firm human build, looking exactly like a human being. Always wearing a tailored suit.
Seeing all other species as lesser constructs of the system, utilising unique Agent transport methods to assimilate into other bodies, and leave as pleased.
Lawul Evil, or in the case of a corrupt program, Chaotic Evil.
Agents can travel between realms via assimilation or by transfering to another area of the system.
Athiest. God's are systemic errors that are doomed to face deletion.
Languages are uploaded as needed.
- +2 Everything but Intelligence that instead gets a +10: Agents are super powered programs created to rid the system of systemic anomolies and errors.
- Humanoid Program: Agents are super powered programs created to rid the system of systemic anomolies and errors.
- Phalanx Agents base land speed is 30 feet: Fly: 60 feet Good (Clones only fly at 45 feet Good)
- Extraordinary: Clone: Upon making successful grapple check, Phalanx Agent may copy himself onto the victim of the grapple check. Opposed Will test, takes one (1) full round action. When this copy is done, Phalanx Agent may replace that victim with a copy of himself, with the same stats including gear. Clones can use this too at the discretion of the Prime Program.
- Extraordinary: All unarmed attacks count as lethal: Make D20 attacks each round taking a -1 attack for every 3 attacks taken this way, if using unarmed. (Clones get a D12 of attacks at a -1 for every 2 attacks)
- Extraordinary: Phalanx Agents do not need to sleep.
- Extraordinary: Phalanx Agents may make any item appear as they just created and can also at will remove them as well. This is subject to DM discretion as to what can be obtained with this ability. eg: Non-magical, mundane equipment non-weapons that are not alive and do not weigh more than 30 lb.
- Automatic Languages: Starts initially with common, also can upload new language depending on languages needed. Uploading a new language takes up to 1 min per language learned. Bonus Languages: Any languages needed are uploaded besides secret languages.
- Favored Class: Prime Program.
- Level Adjustment: +4 Level Adjustment
|As soon as creation, years||+As soon as creation.||+As soon as creation.||+As soon as creation.|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Programs do not age years||Programs do not age years||Programs do not age years||Programs do not age years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6'||Same Height||180 lb.||× same Weight lb.|
|Female||5' 10"||Same Height||150 lb.||× Same Weight lb.|