Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: GameMastery Guide
|| unknown. Please edit this page and add it. (add |author=)
|| Paizo Publishing, Inc.
| Release Date:
|| July 2010
| Page Count:
| Product Blurb:
| Rule Your World!
Players may be the heroes of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but whole worlds rest on the Game Master’s shoulders. Fortunately for GMs, the Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide is here to back you up. Packed with invaluable hints and information, this book contains everything you need to take your game to the next level, from advice on the nuts and bolts of running a session to the greater mysteries of crafting engaging worlds and storylines. Whether you’ve run one game or a thousand, this book has page after page of secrets to make you sharper, faster, and more creative, while always staying one step ahead of your players.
The 320-page Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
- The Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide includes:
- Tips and tricks for preparing and running a better game, suitable for beginning GMs and battle-hardened veterans.
- Step-by-step walkthroughs for creating campaign worlds, cities, cosmologies, feudal systems, and alternate dimensions.
- Difficult player types, and how to handle them gracefully.
- New rules for subsystems like hauntings, chase scenes, fortune-telling, gambling games, mysteries, and insanity.
- Charts to help you generate everything from interesting NPCs and fantastic treasures to instant encounters in any terrain.
- Advanced topics such as PC death, game-breaking rules, overpowered parties, solo campaigns, and derailed storylines.
- Sample NPC statistics for dozens of common adventuring situations, such as cultists, guardsmen, barmaids, and pirates.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
| Parts of this book are licensed under the OGL|
The OGC sections can be added to D&D Wiki.
Please help transcribe this book.
If you would like to help transcribe this book it is available from []
This publication is currently being transcribed as the Pathfinder System Reference Document
Back to Main Page → Publication List → Publishers