Paolumu (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Extremely prideful and full of energy. Often a provoker in conversations though loyal to friends. Paolumus love to be around company and see them selfs as "better" than others. Often favored by witches and warlocks as amusing and useful companions. Often the pride a Paolumus has is the main reason they find them selfs in tricky situations.
Paolumus both male and female have the same appearance in size and shape. They are small and fluffy, with black fur and a half the head being covered in bone. Despite the cute appearance of the Paolumu they have an innate connection to infernal magic allowing them to make pacts with other creatures in exchange for loyalty, gifts or warship.
Paolumus get along with most races though they tend to be hated by some churches for being a demon.
Tend to lean towards neutral.
Covens, Witches huts, Dens.
Paolumus tend to not warship gods/goddesses. They tend to see them selfs as similar creatures.
King, Bubbles, Zaron Destroyer of Magical Brooms.
- +2 Int, +1 Str, -2 Wiz. Strong, Smart but too prideful to admit that things went wrong.
- Demon (Beast): Despite being a demon they cannot summon others. They can only see reliably up to 10 feet though they have Tremor Sense up to 40 ft.
- Small/Large: https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Movement,_Position,_and_Distance#Big_and_Little_Creatures_in_Combat
- Paolumus base land speed is 30 feet
- Unchained!: Paolumus can focus energy into the body causing them to become larger and more fitting for a demon to look. This skill must be focused for a full minute without interruption, to change from small to big or vice versa. Equipped armor and weapons will resize to fit the paolumu's new size but will take 1 point of damage per transformation.
- Demonic Pact: The Paolumus can make pacts equal to his level. Creatures that form a pact with the Paolumus gain advantage on spells/Skills cast when in visible sight of the paolumus or a strong enough mental image (Wizdom save). Overuse of this skill can result in the signer of the pact growing a "Warg" also known as a devil's horn. This normally occurs after more then 5 uses a day. The "Warg" Shape and Color varies depending on the paolumus. Signers of the pact will always know where the Paolumu is (If in another realm, last known location). The paolumus can break the pact if he feels that the requirements are not being met. Lasty the Paolumu gains 1 health per creature that is in a pack w/ the paolumu.
- Demonicly Adorable: Your just so fluffy and huggable people just can't stop looking, unfortunately, something so cute cant be taken so seriously. Gain advantages in performance but a disadvantage in persuasion.
- Ageless: Paolumu does not age.
- Custom Fitted: Armor must be tailor-made for the paolumu costing twice of much as the normal price.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal. Bonus Languages: N/a
- Favored Class: Warlock.
- Level Adjustment: 0
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]