Paiytan (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Paiytan are very social people. Enjoying Festivals and celebrations! They also are very well known for their exotic foods.
The Paiytan people appear as normal humans. With a darker skin tone ranging from a light tan to a deep ebony. They have tend to have redish orange hair to a deep brown usually matching their eyes. they do Stand slightly taller than humans ranging from 5 to 6 ft tall on average and weigh less than them do to their ability to burn calories quicker.
Paiytans tend to be really friendly to most races. Except to the Chelfon (shifter) and Nevans due to the constant tension of war betwen the rivaling countries
Paiytans have a tendency to go to the extreme in what every they do (usually chaotic good).
Paiytans Enjoy the warm dry heat of the savanna or dessert.
They usually pray to the Deities of fire, heat, family, or community.
Common and paitan are Free. But most learn ignan as a bonus.
Usually use hispanic style names. Ex: Miguel, Rosa, ect.
- +1 Charisma, −1 Strength. : Paiytans Believe in love before war. Even when they do fight they usually rely on magic.
- Medium Sized
- Paitan base land speed is 30 feet
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day at 1st level and 1 more every 3 levels — Fire based spells that can be cast by a wizard of the same class level Caster level is equal to a wizard of the same class level. The save DC is charisma -based.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Paiytan. Bonus Languages: Ignan, Draconic .
- Favored Class: Wizard, sorcerer .
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]