Outlaw (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
Outlaw domain exists to promote breaking of law, going against authorities, and more importantly not getting caught with it. Those with Lawful Good alignment and Lawful Neutral alignment cannot take this domain.
Outlaw Domain Spells
- Expeditious Retreat: Your speed increases by 30 ft.
- Invisibility: Subject is invisible for 1 min./level or until it attacks.
- Suggestion: Compels subject to follow stated course of action.
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- False Vision: Fools scrying with an illusion.
- Guards and Wards: Array of magic effects protect area.
- Statue:Subject can become a statue at will.
- Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
- Time Stop: You act freely for 1d4+1 rounds.