Oroks (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Oroks are bigger, stronger, and faster versions of orcs. They typically live in small settlements in just about any climate and on virtually any kind of terrain. They don't need to eat, drink, or sleep as much as orcs and are known for being more cunning than regular orcs. What's more is that they tend to craft finer weapons and armor compared to normal orcs and as such are usually better equipped. Most times oroks are hostile to other races, but not always. Their main weakness is that while they are good at conquering, they are deficient in occupation as the concept of peace and civil cooperation tends to vex them. This has led to them living in crudely governed settlements and exhibiting a distinct indifference if not animosity towards society. Instead they tend to conquer bands of orcs, gnolls, goblins, or any other weaker races that they can force to do their bidding.
- +6 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
- Humanoid (Orc)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, oroks have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- An orok's base land speed is 40 feet.
- Darkvision: Oroks can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and oroks can function just fine with no light at all.
- Racial Feats: Alertness, Athletic, Endurance, and Run.
- Weapon Proficiency: An orok is proficient with all simple and martial weapons.
- +2 natural armor bonus.
- Special Qualities: scent.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +1.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|45 years||65 years||75 years||+1d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 0"||+2d6||300 lb.||× 1d10 lb.|
|Female||6' 8"||+1d6||310 lb.||× 2d8 lb.|