Orion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Orions are a race of dual nature. Orion males are large, strong, brutish, and simple; conversely, orion females are submissive, sensual, and devious. In Orion society the males are slaves to the females. As a means of deception to other species, however, the Orions maintain the façade that the females are the slaves. This is commonly done by selling Orion females on the Orion slave market.
Orions are known for their distinctive green or blue skin. Orion males are typically bald and, on average, taller and more muscular than an average Human male. Orion females are very animalistic in nature, known for their extreme carnal appetites and their innate skill of seduction. Male orions can be mistaken for particularly green orcs at a distance because of their large build while females are built more like particularly slight elves.
Orions maintain an open relationship with many crime syndicates and traffic in slaves. This makes lawful and good societies dislike orions.
Often Chaotic or Evil, rarely both. Orions tend to be either freedom-fighters or greedy slave traders, but their dual nature prevents them from doing both at once.
Orions usually steal names from Elvish or Vulcan for their children.
- +4 strength, -2 wisdom, -2 intelligence. Male orions are simple creatures, but brutally strong.
- Male Orion's base land speed is 30 ft
- Great Size (Ex): For purposes of weilding weapons, and the reach of said weapons. The male Orion is counted as a large creature.
- Can Rage as a barbarian of first level.
- -1 skill point per level, -4 at first level
- Automatic Languages: Orion, Common. Bonus Languages: Vulcan, Klingon, Orcish, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- +2 wisdom OR intelligence, +2 charisma, -2 strength, -2 constitution. Frail and slight, but devious and cunning, Orion females tend to make others do their fighting for them.
- Female Orion's base land speed is 30
- The animal dance (Ps). Once per day, the Female Orion can enter an enticing dance. If the target sees and watches the Orion Female for at least 3 rounds he is affected by Charm monster. The target may make a Will save with the DC being 10+(half the orion's hitdice)+(the orion's charisma modifier) to look away. This only works on male creatures with an intelligence score of at least 4. Female creatures that qualify for the intelligence become extremely uncomfortable but otherwise suffer no ill effects.
- All Enchantment spells have +2 added to their DC when cast by an Orion Female.
- +1 skill point per level
- Automatic Languages: Orion, Common. Bonus Languages: Any excluding secret languages.
- Favored Class: Tantrist (book of erotic fantasy) Or Bard.
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5’ 0”||+2d10||125 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 4”||+2d10||80 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|