Ogrillon Monster Class (3.5e Racial Substitution Levels)
From D&D Wiki
The ogrillon monster class is for players with ogrillon characters that want to begin play at 1st level. An ogrillon must take all levels in the ogrillon monster class (reaching his 4th effective character level) before taking his 2nd character level.
Racial Traits at 1st Level
- Starting Ability Score Adjustments: +2 Strength, −2 Intelligence, −2 Wisdom, −2 Charisma.
- Giant (Orc): Ogrillons are creatures with the giant type and the orc subtype. For all effects related to race, a ogrillon is considered an orc in addition to being a giant. In instances where the effects based on the two would conflict, giant type supercedes orc subtype. Unlike other giants, ogrillons do not automatically gain low-light vision, or proficiencies with any weapons based on type.
- Darkvision out to a 60 feet.
- An ogrillon starts with one level in a character class.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Armor discomfort: Ogrillons are covered with horn plates which makes wearing armor uncomfortable. Ogrillons (or any creature assuming the ogrillon form) suffer an additional −1 to armor check penalties, attack rolls, and all skill checks that involve moving, including Ride when wearing armor. It also imposes an additional +5% to arcane spell failure chance.
|1st||1||+2 Str, −2 Int, −2 Wis, −2 Cha||Character class, darkvision 60 ft., +1 natural armor, armor discomfort|
|2nd||1||+2 Str||Low-light vision, natural armor +2|
|3rd||2||+2 Con||Natural armor +2, slams, armor discomfort −2/+10%, simple weapon proficiencies|
|4th||2||+4 Str||Natural armor +1, martial weapon proficiencies|
Character Class: An ogrillon starts play with a level in a character class.
Ability Boost: An ogrillon gains the listed ability score adjustments at the indicated levels.
Natural Armor Bonus: An ogrillon's natural armor bonus increases by +2 at 2nd and 3rd levels and by +1 at 4th level.
Slams: An ogrillon gains two slam attacks (1d4) at 3rd level.