Oath of Censorship (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Oath of Censorship
Those whom take this Sacred Oath, dedicate themselves to provide the world with the censorship it needs from vulgarity and ignorance.
- Tenets of Censorship
Improve Language: You provide the world with education of the art of language itself.
Verbal Cleanliness: Vulgarity is disgusting, a practice most foul. those whom use foul language need to be taught.
Social Correctness: You acknowledge the social intricacies that dictate social correctness.
- Channel Divinity
When you Reach 3rd level, you can channel your divinity to perform one of the following actions.
Divine Filter: You can use your Channel Divinity to invoke the powerful nature of the great filter. As an action you can cause the very words of creatures you choose within 30 feet to become unintelligible garbage for 1 minute. While under this effect, the creature(s) cannot cast any spell that requires a verbal component.
Political Correctness: Beginning at 3rd level. You can use your Channel Divinity to utter powerful words that are painful to all creatures who hear it or discern their utterance. As an action, you "politely" present your holy symbol, and each creature within 30 feet of you that can hear or understand you must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or be stunned for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on them on a success. The effect also ends early for a creature if it takes damage.
Aura of Counterspell
Beginning at 7th level, an aura of censorship protects you and those whom are within 10 feet of you. You can cast Counterspell at a level equal to Charisma modifier at will, without using your reaction, if a spell is targeting you or a creature in your aura. At 18th level, the aura extends out to 30 feet.
Starting at 15th level, you can double the damage of your melee weapon attacks if you have more than half of your Hit Points. If you have half or less, you do not need to use an action to dodge.
At 20th level, as an action, you can make a command. creatures within an area of 30 feet must make a wisdom save against your spellcasting save dc. if they fail, they follow your commands as you intend them. without fail for the next minute, after a minute they can repeat the save.
- Surrender! Creature's Throw down their weapons, and shields 10 feet in front of them, and go prone, and cannot use spells for the duration.
- Charge! Creature's move their maximum movement speed in a direction you designate (consuming dash action if they dont reach an opponent)
- Slay!Target up to xd6 creatures (x=spellcasting mod) creatures under your command have advantage to attacking those creatures.
- Focus! All creatures under your Declaration attack a single target, surrounding, flanking, and focusing their attack's on a single target.
- Bloodshed: All Creatures under your declaration, attack(except you) each other until their is only 1 creature who stands.
- Protect! All creatures protect the target(s) getting in the way of oncoming attacks.