Notable Aerinthians (Stormforge Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
This is a list of notable NPCs:
- Serron Pryde, Rakshasa Warrior, last seen in Shadar, in the upper dungeons of Citadel Valifrost. Possibly deceased.
- Grimshank, Shadar-Kai Rogue, 11 years old. Called "Shank" by his friends. Last seen in Shadar, outside the town of Darkhorse.
- Quanlily, Seafarer Warlock, last seen in Shadar, in the upper dungeons of Citadel Valifrost. Believed to have escaped the citadel.
- Wayzaxium, Imp companion of Quanlily
- Drexel “Demonskin", Half-Dragon / Shadar-Kai Sorcerer, Lord of Castle Frost, Vassal of Prince Valifrost. Believed to be making a treacherous bid for Prince Maurog's throne.
- Joruum the Torturer, Gnome Torturer & Artificer, Currently resides at Painbringer Hold, Mount Dreknaw, Shieldlands.
- Taliyah, Night Hag, companion of Drexel. Believed to reside within Citadel Valifrost.
- Prince Valifrost, one of the 13 Dark Princes of Shadar who owe fealty to the Warlock King and Nalfien, God of Undeath.
- Prince Maurog, weakest of the 13 Dark Princes of Shadar who owe fealty to the Warlock King and Nalfien, God of Undeath, currently under siege by numerous agents seeking his throne.
- Sinister, Shadar-Kai Lich and trusted Lieutenant of Prince Valifrost, Castellan of Castle Valifrost.
- Mort & Fort, Shadowblight Ettin, Guardian of the Temple of Nalfien in Citadel Valifrost.
- Lurechim, Bearded Devil, Quartermaster & butcher for Prince Valifrost. Resides within Citadel Valifrost.
- Yeshia, Unique female Bearded Devil, Loyal vassal of Drexel and traitor to Prince Valifrost. In command of Drexel's legion and responsible for the Siege of Prince Maurog's throne at Castle Werethral.
- Ketus, Bearded Devil, Loyal vassal of Drexel and traitor to Prince Valifrost. Believed to be banished back to the 9 Hells.
- Nora Icefist, Primordial Ice Dwarf. Last seen on Mount Dreknaw, Shieldlands.
- Dekethralen, Drac-Theron in Draconic or Icefang in Common tongue, Elder White Dragon, His lair is believed to be located in Mount Dreknaw, Shieldlands.