Nephilim (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Nephilii are ones that wander the lands with seemingly no purpose. An outsider even in the world from which they were spawned. Yet some find purpose on either side of the battlefield. Otherwise they try to blend in with their own society.
Average Height: 5' 11" - 6' 2" for males. 5' 5" - 5' 8" females.
Average Weight: 161 - 199 lbs for males. 151 - 189 lbs for females.
Hair Color: Silver or similar
Skin Color: As human
Eye Color: No discernible pupil. Usually a blue-silver color or of a similar characteristic.
General Build: Rather Muscular for males, very lean for females.
Nephilii tend to get along with well with humans and races of the non-demonic sort. They tend to keep some respectible distance and pacifistic attitude towards Angels, some are afraid of Angels. That isn't to say they won't defend themselves. Demons it's a tendancy to attack and/or be hostile. Above all else, however, an attack on a Nephilii is usually met with brutal retalliation.
Nephilii can easily vary in alignment. Any Good is normal. Exceptions do exist.
Varies, generally mountains.
Nephilii follow paragons of their alignment. Otherwise it is unknown what the consensus is.
Nephilii have been known to speak: Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Dwarven, Elven, Infernal
Nephilii are named based on their deeds and actions in situations, their name is their title. As such some don't have a name but are receptive to nicknames, providing it's not offensive.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom. +4 Charisma.
- Humanoid(Outsider, Native)
- Medium size, no bonuses or penalties acquire
- Nephilii base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low Light Vision: Double standard human vision
- Darkvision: 60' distance, sees full color
- Alternate Form (Su): The Nephilii can assume a form akin to their heritage. This is triggered predominantly through severely angering a Nephilii in battle. 1 (+1 / 6 ranks in Control Shape) time(s) per day the Nephilii assumes a form described with the following characteristics: size increases to large, temporarily gains a subtype(Fire, Cold, Light, or Shadow, chosen at time of creation, cannot be changed afterwards) and an aura of the element which manifests as its element cloaking the figure (1d6 damage of element if grappled, does not harm the Nephilii nor his possessions), their base land speed improves by 10 feet OR they sprout black(Chaos), grey (neutral) or white(Good) feathered wings which allow for flight distance of base land speed at Good Manuverability (Chosen at time of creation, cannot be changed afterwards). The form can be maintained for 5 rounds. Afterwards the Nephilii reverts to normal.
- Change Shape (Su): An astral deva can assume the form of any Small or Medium humanoid.
- Spell Resistance (Su): Nephilii have Spell Resistance equal to twice their Paladin Class Level plus their Charisma modifier.
Feats: Alertness, Cleave, Great Fortitude, Improved Initiative, Power Attack
- Treat Nephilim as 3 levels of Humanoid.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal. Nephilii have Tongues at will that is always active.
- Nephilii have natural weapons, as well as any weapons it wields, are treated as good or evil-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Control Shape is a class skill regardless of class selected.
- Uncanny Dodge (Ex): A Nephilim retains its Dexterity bonus to AC when flat-footed.
- Favored Class: Chaos Knight or Enlightened Warlock or Paladin or any divine caster class
- Level Adjustment: +4
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||200 years||+10d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 10"||+1d4"||159 lb.||× 2d20 lb.|
|Female||5' 4"||+1d4"||149 lb.||× 2d20 lb.|