Nature Elves (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Nature elves are a group of elves that spend the majority of their lives in the wild, living with druids and nature clerics to protect the natural world from the ambitions of other races. They are generally disliked by most other races for disturbing travelers and ensuring that they are not damaging their lands.
- +2 Constitution +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma:
- Humanoid (Elf)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, nature elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Nature Elves base land speed is 30ft
- Darkvision out to 120 feet.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A nature elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Druid/Cleric.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|2500 years||4000 years||5000 years||N/A (immortal) years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 5"||+2d6"||125 lb.||× 1d4 lb.|
|Female||6'||+2d6"||115 lb.||× 1d4 lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races[[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]