Myth Domain (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
Granted Powers: Add Fey to languages spoken. Once per day, you may cast an Enchantment spell as if using the Silent Spell metamagic feat.
Myth Domain Spells
- 1 SRD:Sleep: Puts 4 HD of creatures into magical slumber.
- 2 SRD:Touch of Idiocy: Subject takes 1d6 points of Int, Wis, and Cha damage.
- 3 SRD:Arcane Sight: Magical auras become visible to you.
- 4 SRD:Lesser Geas: Commands subject of 7 HD or less.
- 5 SRD:Mind Fog: Subjects in fog get –10 to Wis and Will checks.
- 6 SRD:Legend Lore: Lets You learn tales about a person, place, or thing.
- 7 SRD:Insanity: Subject suffers continuous confusion.
- 8 SRD:Screen: Illusion hides area from vision, scrying.
- 9 SRD:Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Complex Special Ability Components → Spells → Cleric Domains