Mouse (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Mice tend to be sweet and shy creatures, not often taking the shine of the spotlight. Mice often avoid the center of attention, many of them staying inside the walls of houses, making sure not to make their presence known to the owners of the house.
Mice are on the small side and often tend to be between 6-10 inches tall. Mice are light and nimble, usually no more than a half a pound in weight. Their fur colors vary often being shades of brown and gray. Eye color also varies, thought usually bright greens and blues or basic browns. Mice reach maturity at age 5 and live to be around 40 years old on average.
Mice often move in pacts and life with families or even colonies. The familial ties of mice are much stronger then that of the average human, Staying close knit for many generations.
Mice tend to be chaotic according to the law as they are often taking from those around them to sustain themselves. Though most mice tend towards good, as it is the good of their family and their life they look after.
Mice begin play with Common and Squeak (often called “Rodent Speak”). They are quick to learn the languages of many animals, though often choosing those of the people they live alongside.
Mice have different naming traditions depending on the family, but a common trend is they are named by what they are capable of, or a frequent action they partake in such as “Scratchy” or “Nibbler.”
- Stats: +4 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -5 Strength, -2 Constitution: Mice are nimble and cute, but being as small as they are, are rather weak
- Humanoid (Animal): while being able to stand on two legs they are still animals by nature.
- Diminutive: +4 to AC and Attack, +12 to Hide
- Mice base land speed is 15 feet (bipedal): 20 feet (quadrupedal)
- Mice get a +4 Racial bonus to Move Silently, Balance, Listen, and Climb checks
- Mice have Low-Light Vision
- Mice have Scent and a +2 bonus to spot checks
- Mice get a natural Bite attack that does 1d4 + Strength
- Smallify: Mice naturally have to utilize larger resources to create smaller tools and utensils, Mice get +2 to Craft checks that involve creating something smal from something big.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Squeak(Rodent) Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elvish, Dwarven, Gnomish, Goblin, etc.
- Favored Class: Rogue
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|20 years||30 years||40 years||50 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||8"||+1d2||0.5 lb.||× (1.5) lb.|
|Female||6"||+1d2||0.3 lb.||× (1.2) lb.|