Minotaur, Aldune (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Minotaurs have the head of a bull and the body of a man and are extremely hairy. They can range anywhere from 8 to 12 feet tall, and weigh anywhere from 400lbs to 800lbs. Minotaur can have red, brown, gray, and black skin colors.
Minotaur are disliked by most races.
Though most often chaotic neutral, Minotaur can be any alignment.
Minotaur and Common.
- +8 Strength, +4 Constitution, -4 Intelligence, -4 Charisma
- Humanoid (Minotaur)
- Minotaur base land speed is 30 feet
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A Minotaur begins with six levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 6d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +6, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +2, Ref +5, and Will +5.
- Racial Feats: A Minotaur gains three feats due to its monstrous humanoid levels. They also start with Power attack and Cleave
- +5 natural armor bonus.
- Immense Build: The physical stature of a Minotaur allow them wield 2-handed weapons in one hand
- Racial Skills: A Minotaur monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 9 x (3 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Search, and Spot. Minotaur have a +4 racial bonus on Search, Spot, and Listen checks.
- Weapon Proficiency: A Minotaur is automatically proficient with the greataxe.
- Natural Weapon: Gore (1d8).
- Powerful Charge: A Minotaur typically begins a battle by charging at an opponent, lowering its head to bring its mighty horns into play. In addition to the normal benefits and hazards of a charge, this allows the beast to make a single gore attack with a +9 attack bonus that deals 4d6+6 points of damage.
- Natural Cunning (Ex): Minotaur are immune to maze spells, and prevents them from ever becoming lost.
- Automatic Languages: Minotaur & Common. Bonus Languages: Any
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +2