Metalfolks (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
These creatures are a noble group of beings. They are made of metallic alloys. They have the ability to change their bodies to their advantage (morphing their arms into blunt weapons for fighting). They live near mountains, caves, and in towns/cities. They get along well with every non-evil race, and they make a healthy addition to any group.
Metalfolks, tend to be rather lawful, very noble and outgoing to others.
6'1", 285 lbs(male),6'0", 270 lbs(female), silver skin, no pupils (color depends on person)
gets along with most other races, especially well with Azers, who share a metallic nature with Metalfolks.
Their society is ordered, regulated, and lawfully-aligned. Therefore, most Metalfolks are Lawful.
They can live anywhere except underwater (they cannot swim very well).
The Metallic Humanoids worship Steelo X, but many revere other lawful good gods such as Moradin and others.
Most MH names have the name of a mineral or (more usually) a metal as part of their last names. Their first names can be anything from Dwarven names to Human names.
- +4 Con: +4 Str: +2 Wis: -2 Int: -2 Dex: Metalfolks are hardy and strong, but rather stiff-limbed.
- Monstrous Humanoid type
- Natural Armor +4
- Metallic base land speed is 20 ft. Even though they are as tall as tall humans, they are rather heavy and are slower because of this.
- Slam attack: 1d8.
- Density: Metallic Humanoids are made of a material with a density similar to iron. This causes them to be unable to swim very well at all. They take a -3 penalty on Swim checks (on top of any Armor Check penalties).
- They take -2 fire and electric damage because of their metallic bodies.
- Starting languages: Common, Terran.
- Available languages: Dwarven, Gnomish, Goliath, Orc, Giant, Goblin, Troll, Under-common.
- Favored class: Fighter
- Level adjustment: +2
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifie|
|Male||5'8"||+1||122 lb.||× 2 lb.|
|Female||5'4"||+2||102 lb.||× 1.5 lb.|