Melee Tactician (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Adept at motility and arranging the battle space.
- When a creature you can see attacks a target other than you that is within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll.
- Spearhead Attack
- When you succeed on a melee weapon attack you may advance into your opponent's space pushing them back 5', and two of your allies within 5' may move in tandem, also pushing anyone in their way 5'.
- Entangle Two Opponents
- When you succeed in hitting one opponent ona melee attack you may attempt to hit another opponent within 5' of both of you. If you succeed on the second attack you may entlangle them requiring them to disentangle from each other as an action in order to fight or move. Each of them makes a dex save to keep from falling prone in a heap.
- Entangle Opponent
- When you succeed in hitting an opponent you may instead entangle them with your weapon, while you draw another one and continue the attack.
- Sucker Opponent
- When an opponent attacks you may withdraw 5' causing your opponent's forward momentum to move into the space you just vacated. Your opponent is subject to any attacks of opportunity thus caused. You are not.
- Honorable Retreat
- At 7th level You can use this as a bonus action up to the your CHA modifier times/day. Whenever you land at least one melee weapon attack, You and up to 6 allies of your choice may use the disengage action as a bonus action and enemies have disadvantage on ranged attack rolls targeting you or them. This lasts for one minute but ends early if you don't make a melee weapon attack on your turn.
- Weaving Dash
- As an action, you may move up to your full movement through empty hexes without suffering opportunity attacks. You may do this again as your move during the same turn.