Many-Faced (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
<dplc> ||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Many-Faced | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You change identities so often even you don't remember what you look like anymore.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Disguise.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Disguise checks.
- 4 ranks: When creating a disguise, you roll twice and take the better result.
- 9 ranks: You can use magic aura as a spell-like ability at will, with a caster level equal to your character level and a save DC of 10 + ½ your character level + your Cha modifier.
- 14 ranks: You can create a disguise as a full-round action, but you take a -10 penalty to your Disguise check. You can't be under direct observation while doing this, but you can use Bluff to create a diversion to allow you to change guises, as for the Hide skill.
- 19 ranks: You can choose an appearance that anyone viewing you with scrying or other divination magic sees instead of your "real" appearance. Even someone who benefits from true seeing must succeed on a caster level check (DC 11 + your ranks in Disguise) to penetrate the illusion.