Mana Human (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
As other humans, they are generally neutral to most species, though even the best tend to be somewhat wary of strangers, and at worst, humans can be raving xenophobes. Once they become accustomed to an individual or culture, they tend to adopt a stance that assumes that said culture has always been part of their own. Inclined to fear most creatures, humans tend to panic easily and usually lash out violently at those they feel are responsible. Unlike on other worlds, even the most isolated human hamlet will not be bigoted against other humans because of skin color or appearance; on a world with dozens of non-human species, racism is a pretty dull pastime, while specism is far more interesting.
As other humans, they are usually about 5-6 ft. tall, and weigh about 100-200 lb., with a slight bias towards lesser weights. They have varying skin colors, from pale and tan to true ebony in color, while their hair can be black, red, brown, white, gray, or blond. The eys of Mana Humans have the same color of the sky; spellcasters open have a violet or orange sheen on their irises, which becomes pronounced when casting spells.
Like all other humans, they have variable relations with other races, colored by their natural tendency to reject strangers. Dwarves are generally accepted in most human cultures, while halflings or gnomes are considered to be too inconsequential to take much notice of. In contrast, reptilian humanoids may attract more positive attention, usually of a curious or interested nature; unless reptilian humanoids make themselves a threat, humans would rather befriend lizardfolk, troglodytes, and the like. Humans generally find elves to be too haughty and arrogant for their tastes, and react to wood elves, drow, and most fey with hostility, if not outright violence. Orcs are almost universally hated, while of the goblinoids, only goblins are tolerated, albeit barely. Ironically, half-humans such as half-elves, half-orcs, or half-dragons are judged by their human heritage, not their other parent's ancestry, and as such attract little hostility for being half-human; this also applies to teiflings, aasimaar, lycanthropes, and the like. Most other species attract no more attention, beneficial or hostile, than they would for any other species.
Mana Humans can be of any alignment, though because they have no cultural, innate, or religious inclination towards one alignment or another, most humans aren't true neutral, they choose between good or evil.
Mana Humans are born in cold biomes, but they can survive everywhere adapting theirselves.
Being primarily of neutral alignment, most humans pay homage to some form of the Duality, a twinned pair of opposite, yet united entities, who is/are also their creator deity. Humans believe that the Duality created them to help maintain the balance among other species, ensuring they do not flourish too much at the expense of others, a slightly hypocritical sentiment that invariable sets them at odds with nearly everyone else, including other humans. Humans have been known to venerate other deities, as well, most often those of neutral or part-neutral alignment.
Humans speak the Common language, as well as one language choosen between: Druidic, Infernal, Draconic.
The name of a Mana Human, starts and ends with a consonant.
- +4 Intelligence: Instead of blood in their blood vessels flows pure mana.
- Race: Humanoid.
- Size: Medium
- Mana Human Base land speed is 35 feet.
- Improved Brain: Whenever he should raise one of his ability, he raise his Intelligence score by 1 and one other ability score by 1.
- Mana Immunities: Flowing in your body, mana slowly regen your wounds (1 HP/hour); Your body is immune to posions and normal disease, not to supernatural disease. You can still try to combat magic disease with a Fortitude save.
- Spell Resistance: The Mana Human has a Spell resistance equal to: His caster level+ his Intelligence modifier
- Mana Overflowing: You can choose one cantrip you may cast: That cantrip is always considered prepared and can be casted at will.
- 1 extra metamagic feat at 1st level
- 4 extra skill points at 1 level, and 1 extra skill points every level, those can be spent only on INT skills.
- Automatic Languages:Common, and of your choice between Druidic,Infernal,Draconic.Bonus Languages: He can choose all the languages except the secret ones.
- Favored Class: Wand Mage
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+1d100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d12||100 lb||×2d4 lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||70 lb||×2d4 lb.|