Magical Aptitude, Tome (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
<dplc> ||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Magical Aptitude | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You're crazy good at manipulating magic.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Spellcraft.
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus on Spellcraft checks.
- 4 ranks: When counterspelling, you may use a spell of the same school that is one or more spell levels higher than the target spell.
- 9 ranks: You can dismiss a spell as a free action. You can redirect a spell as a move action, if it normally requires a standard action, or a swift action, if it normally takes a move action. You gain a +3 bonus on dispel checks.
- 14 ranks: You can counter a spell as an immediate action.
- 19 ranks: You automatically know which spells or magic effects are active on upon any individual object you see, as if you had greater arcane sight active on yourself.