Lost Golem (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
they are mostly confused by the new feelings they are experiencing
they have the appearance of a human but their body is made from a metallic colored rock. They have runic marking one resembling a crown the others on the inside of their hands and on their shoulders each Lost Golem have different Markings. The runes protect them from magic like (dispel magic, anti magic field ect.)
They treat all races with equality and try to learn more about the races because they know nothing of the world or its inhabitants except for what it remembers from defending the place they were made to protect
Any but most often Neutral
towers or places that give off a magical energy
Tower, Guard, Hill, (the type of material they are made of)
- +4 Strength, no-con -2 wisdom -2 charisma: They do not know much about people so they do not know how to communicate with them.
- "Humanoid (Terran)"
- lost Golem base land speed is 30ft feet:
- Automatic Languages: Common, Terran. Bonus Languages: elven, dwarven.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Transfer Runes- A lost Golem may have a body of a empty golem (one that has not been magically activated) May transfer its runes onto the new body. the process of changing their body the Lost Golem must go undisturbed for a full 24 hours. If the construct is destroyed the runes may still be transferred if placed on the body of a empty golem.
- Self Restoration- The Lost Golem can restore its injuries if they have the materials they are made of. The restoration process takes a full hour.
- Construct traits
- Darkvision 60ft
|Adulthood when created||unknow||unknown||unknown|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]