Lizardfolk, Ancient (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Ancient LizardFolk are a nomadic and tribal race that has been living the same way since the very dawn of creation. Though their ways may seem simple and barbaric to outsiders, their culture is steeped in tradition and ritual.
Similar to any regular Lizardfolk, but with distinctive elephant-like tusks. An average, newly-matured Ancient LizardFolk is around a height of 6ft.
Tend to be hostile to anyone trespassing in their territory, but are calm and dispassionate when on neutral foreign soil.
Any. Most commonly Chaotic Neutral
Much like dragons, particularly old members of this race are known to strike out alone and collect great hordes of wealth upon which to sleep. This is done mostly out of an almost religious reverence to their Draconic ancestors, but such a collection often breeds greed anyway.
Ancient LizardFolk rarely fear or respect any deities, favouring to worship their ancestors in their stead.
Arruz, Bel'Fas, Cherro, Tor.
- +4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma
- Humanoid (Reptilian)
- Medium Size: Ancient LizardFolk are on the larger side of medium races.
- An Ancient LizardFolk's base land speed is 40 feet. Their Climb speed is 30 feet.
- Gore (Sp): As Minotaur's Gore attack, though LizardFolk need not charge to use Gore.
- Royal Roar (Ex): Once per 8 hours, an Ancient LizardFolk can scream at such a high pitch, it deals 3d6 sonic damage to all creatures within 60 ft.
- Great Creature: LizardFolk slowly grows throughout their life. At the age of 400, they grow into the Large size category. They gain a +2 size bonus to Strength, a –2 size penalty to Dexterity (to a minimum of 1), and a –1 penalty on attack rolls and AC due to their increased size. However, the older they grows the slower this physical growing becomes, and by the time they reach they reach the Venerable age catrgory, this growing slows to the point it essentially ceases, and their size stabilizes.
- Automatic Languages: Royal Draconic, Draconic, can know Common if raised within areas of Common speakers.
- Favored Class: Barbarian, Druid, Ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||120 years||500 years||-|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 5"||+3d4||500 lb.||× (10d10) lb.|
|Female||6'||+2d4||250 lb.||× (5d10) lb.|