Living Magic (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Created by dragonboy08 who forgot to log in
This race is playful but they can change from pulling a prank to robbing you in seconds. They will tail someone learning seeking treasure well not so much as treasure as shiny things or magical things.
Living Magic's true form looks like a human with a magic aura surrounding it they dont wiegh anything in this form
This race gets along well with Halflings Elves races that underground or in swampy regions and magical races.
They tend towards neutral but its not unheard of for them to be good or evil.
They can live anywhere but feel most at peace underground or in marshy areas.
They worship gods of magic or trickery
They can speak telepathically when they speak this way they can communicate with any living thing, when they physically speak they can learn any nonsecret language
They name themselves and often switch names but they can be elven dwarven human ork giant escencially anything.
- +4 Intelligence +2 Charisma -2 Strength -2 Constitution
- Outsider Shapechanger
- Living Magics base land speed is 70 feet
- Polymorph: change shape unlimited times per day
- Charm Creature: Charm a human, monster, animal basically anything they must succeed dc 12 plus caster Intelligence bonus
- Lightning Spark: a spark of lightning that deals 1d6 per level(any class) max of 3d6. Can cast 2+ Intelligence modifiyer per day
- Fortify: Heal 1d8 + Charisma bonus points of health
- Telepathy: Can communicate with people telepathically in any language
- Automatic Languages:Common Bonus: Any non secret
- Favored Class: Sorcerer and Thief
- Level Adjustment: +2