Leprechaun (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Leprechauns roam the world searching for kinship, gold or people. Social creatures they will often be found as wandering bards eager to entertain but just as happy to trick, prank or torment anyone that they meet.
Leprechauns are small. Males reaching 2'3' and women 2'2' The men are often bearded
Happy-go-lucky creatures, Leprechauns form tight bonds within a group and will often befriend the largest member and gain their favor.
Often Chaotic, although not inherently good or evil.
Dense Forests, Urban settings, Tavern entertainers. The true home of leprechauns is known only to them. it is said to be a land of gold and magic.
Religion varies from Leprechaun to Leprechaun
Will choose their own name when they have matured, names given to them by others during their travels often stick.
- +4 Dexterity, +4 Charisma, -6 Strength, -4 Constitution -->:
- Lucky 1/day This extraordinary ability allows its possessor to roll twice on any die. The better roll is always used and the ability must be declared before attempting the roll.
- Pot of Gold 1/day A Leprechaun with a charisma score above 20 may produce a pot of gold numbering 1d100 gp that turns into worthless dust in 24 hours. Upon inspection it is noticeably fake. If seen by most NPCs they will try catch the Leprechaun.
- Leprechaun Magic A Leprechaun with a charisma score above 15 has the following has the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation. Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + leprechaun’s Cha modifier + spell level.[[
- Automatic Languages:Common, fey Bonus Languages: Kobold, Sylvan, Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Bard
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+5d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||1’ 6”||+2d4||30 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||1’ 5”||+2d4||25 lb.||× (1) lb.|