Legendary Wrangler (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Legendary Wrangler||Fill in prerequisites for this feat||No one can tell where you end and your ropes begin.||-|
No one can tell where you end and your ropes begin.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Use Rope.
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus to Use Rope checks and proficiency with the bolas, net, and whip.
- 4 ranks: You can use a rope as if it was a bolas or whip, and you can substitute your ranks in Use Rope for your Base Attack Bonus for combat maneuvers made with it. You can also use it as a net, replacing the normal DC 20 Escape Artist check for someone entangled with it with your Use Rope check. You can throw a grappling hook, tie a knot, tie a special knot, or tie a rope around yourself one-handed as a move action. You don't provoke attacks of opportunity for using Use Rope.
- 9 ranks: You can use a rope, whip, grappling hook, or similar item to manipulate any item within 30 feet of yourself as easily as if it was in your hands; you can also make disarm, entangling (as if with a net), and trip attempts with it. You can move around on ropes and similar structures, like webs, as easily as you can on the ground.
- 14 ranks: With a DC 30 Use Rope check, you can use animate rope as a spell-like ability; you can use any ability you can with an ordinary rope with an animated rope.
- 19 ranks: You can manipulate items out to 60 feet with ropes and similar items. You can use ropes for the grab on and hold down grapple maneuvers. When using combat maneuvers with ropes, you can replace the relevant check (disarm, grapple, trip, etc.) with a Use Rope check.