Legendary Aspects (5e Reward)
From D&D Wiki
Legendary aspects are great powers that are usually not given, but achieved by players. They are not supernatural blessings, or mystical powers, but concrete milestones marking the ultimate capacity for a certain ability score. As such, there are 6 legendary aspects. of
Give these benefits to only high level characters, when they perform a feat of great importance, specifically concerning the ability score in question. For example, consider giving a player the Aspect of Might when they manage to hold up a collapsing stronghold with only their bare hands, or the Aspect of Agility when they manage to save a whole group of people from an explosion as it erupts.
Although these rewards are a fruit of the players' labor only, they symbolize the players physically ascending beyond normal mortals.
Aspect of Might
You have become one of the physically strongest beings ever known. You gain the following benefits:
- Your Strength score becomes 30.
- For all purposes except physical size and reach, you are considered to be Gargantuan.
- You can wield two-handed weapons in one hand as if they had the light property.
- You can spend one or more hit dice when you make a strength-based weapon attack to deal extra damage equal to twice the hit dice results.c
Aspect of Agility
You have become one of the most versatile and fast beings ever known. You gain the following benefits:
- Your Dexterity score becomes 30.
- Your speed increases by 200 feet and your individual travel pace increases threefold.
- You have advantage on weapon attacks made with weapons that have the finesse or ammunition properties.
- Your Dex modifier increases twofold for initiative checks.
Aspect of Constitution
You have become one of the most healthy and enduring beings ever known. You gain the following benefits:
- Your Constitution score becomes 30.
- You permanently gain 30 additional hitpoints.
- You immediately succeed on any saving throws against becoming poisoned, intoxicated, and the like.
- Your hitpoint maximum cannot be reduced by any means.