Languages (Sanctuary's Lot Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
A listing of all the unique languages used in the Sanctuary's Lot Setting
- Sepentroi The predominant language in the Ezers Rhaime, the area this campaign begins in.
- Vetere A somewhat archaic language spoken in the New Kingdoms era. At least a few people in most neighboring regions will know it (or be able familiar enough with it to speak a few phrases).
- Fortuous An ancient language of the First and Second Kingdoms. Well known to scholars throughout the known world
- Yg-Mothatt Ancient language spoken by the Stranger's servants and those who worship Dark Powers.
- Boelleth The language of the old shoremen spoken by the lakemen and in many regions those people can be found.
- Tacitae A language with no spoken form. Rather, it is a form a stylized hand-signing, with an associated written annotation that evolved into its own writing system.
- Iisig Language of the giant empire. A rare language.
- Volusytch The secret language of sorcerers.
Nearby regional languages: Litu, Almian, Roich, Eleija
distant regional languages: Gor Amestu, Yiway, Zu Dain, Auvier