Kor (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Kor travel mercilessly light, carrying with them only the essentials , valuing the portability of individual skill and strength of character over more "static" virtues. Despite their constant motion, the Kor revere locations in a deep sense. They travel in small bands along one of several pilgrimage routes, visiting dozens of sacred sites.While the en-Kor suffered no ill effects and adapted to life in some areas, the il-Kor were trapped in the shadow world between the planes. 300 years later, the il-Kor shifted from thieves to spies, using their intangible state to their advantage to steal secrets.
Kor tend to be very solitary, unless in the company of other Kor. They can work with other races if needed, and are generally kind but nomadic in nature.
The Kor are a human-like race with blue or white skin and slightly elongated skulls. Male Kor have small barbels hanging from their chins.
Most races may work with Kor, few find the need to move beyond their simple lifes, but can and will adapt with just as much versatility as humans
Any most commonly good or chaotic
Any region, common to plains and large fields. Kor will also be found in many large cities if exposed to society and accepted.
Kor worship most good or Chaotic deity's, often those who protect wanderers or the land it self being naturally nomadic
Kor speak common and elven regularly as that is elves are their common names.
Kor have no set general name, a Kor name commonly has a large ratio of consonants and is rather odd sounding .
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, –2 Constitution.: Kor are very wise, and have accumulated a wealth of knowledge with their longevity, but with their slim builds their hit points and strength suffer.
- Kor are Medium size creatures
- Kor base land speed is 40 feet
- Gets one additional feat at first level and 4 additional skill points at level one, 2 additional per level .
- Weary ones rest (Ex). : In a nonurban enviroment Kor can heal 1d8 Hit points + their Wis modifier three times per day.
- * Darkvision: Kor can see in the dark up to 60 feet. As being used to constant travel and having to live as refugees at times Kor can see in lower brightness then most humanoids.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A Kor is automatically proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light armor, and shields.
- Ancestral Artificy(Ex): Kor can make repairs with the proper tools to any weapon or item at least repairing it to its prior quality, or may use one spell or the resources to cast one to make a luck roll.
- Wanderers endurance: Kor are more used to deserts, and places with very little water, and as such take .75% fire damage, and require less water, but also take 1.25 water/ice damage rounded down as well as having a natural damage reduction of -1.
- Nomadic Charm: On any charisma check for a bluff, or a Performance based skill roll two d20s instead, and divide rounded down.
- Favored Class: Any
- Kor may be mistaken for humans or elves by those uncommon to them.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- +2 racial bonus on Ac achieved at level 3.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Infernal, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc.
As Kor are Magically influenced beings, Their ages can vary. They can be any class. | Male || 5'9" || +1d4 || 100 + 10lbs. Evry extra inch| Female || 5'7" || +1d4 ||95 lb. ||add 10 lbs every extra inch.