Khajiitchaun (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The product of love from wondering Khajiit travelers in the forest being "entertained" by kind leprechauns. They tend to take towards there small leprechaun parent in love for gold and will do many things to get it. They like to hide and lurk in the shadows waiting to take gold when they can get there hands on it.
Khajiitchauns are always Tiny in size and take after there Khajiit parents in appearance being hairy with cat link features. It does vary how cat like or leprechaun they appear from child to child.
They will get along with any race that accepts them due to being made fun of by most for being so different. They are not accepted by their fellow Leprechauns for not being "pure blooded".. The Khajiit allow them to live with them but are looked down upon.
Like both of it's parents it has a tendency to be Chaotic. Evil to Good depends on how it grew up and it's surroundings.
Khajiitchauns come from many lands due to Khajiit being very nomadic looking for better living.
Religion leans towards the local gods from where they are born. Varying heavily from one Khajiitchaun to another.
Khajiitchaun mainly speak common and Sylvan. They can learn Gaelic (Leprechaun language) in some cases.
They are not effected by their Leprechaun heritage and True Name.
- Weapon Mastery: Because they are nomadic and have traveled to and from distant lands, only Dwarven weapons are considered exotic to them.
- +2 Dexterity, +1 Charisma, -2 Strength, -2 Constitution, -1 Wisdom, +2 Intelligence
- Humanoid (Feline/Leprechaun)
- Tiny- +2 size bonus to AC, a +2 size bonus on attack rolls, also gains a +6 size bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks, but can only wield small weapons. Their carrying limits are 1/4 of those of a Medium size.
- Darkvision 60 feet
- Khajiitchaun have Natural Claws for 1D4 damage.
- Khajiitchaun have a +3 to Spot, Listen, Move Silently, and Jump.
- Khajiitchaun base land speed is 20 feet: 30 feet when on all fours.
- Khajiitchaun have a -2 Swim due to being feline.
- As a gift from leprechauns they send they're "tainted" offspring a Magical Pot of Gold to store their gold for not accepting them into their society. If for any reason they lost it, it would come back in 1D4 days.
- Shimmering Gold- Anytime one of Leprechaun blood makes a gold transaction 10% of it is magically put back into his pot of gold.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan, and Gaelic. Bonus Languages: Any besides secret languages such as Druidic.
- Favored Class: Rogue