Jinchuuriki, Variant (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
this is a variant of the Jinchuuriki made to fit in a broader amount of campaign settings.
Most jinchuuriki are shunned and despised by almost everyone they know. Its very rare that a person who is aware that they are a Jinchuuriki treat one kindly. Because Jinchuuriki grow up in the fashion most often they become cold bitter people who hate everyone and everything, or they become desperate to prove that they are not the evil that most people think they are.
Jinchuuriki look just like average humans, with the only exception is that they have a visible seal shown on their stomach where a monster is sealed inside of them.
Jinchuuriki almost always live along side humans and have similar relations as them.
same as human
Same as human
- Unlike Normal humans Jinchuuriki do not ever add an extra skill points as a racial bonus.
- Jinchuuriki base land speed is 30 feet:
- Jinchuuriki Rage (Su): Jinchuuriki are extremely unstable; their bodies have been merged with that of a Monster. A Jinchuuriki is always at war within himself, holding back the beast within. If a Jinchuuriki's health drops below their Hit die (starting at level 5 or fail a will save, they must make a will save DC 10 + damage exceeded or against the former will save DC, or fall into a state of Jinchuuriki rage. An insane Jinchuuriki's body is covered in a condensed form of energy, giving them 5 Natural Armor, they also gain their Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma modifiers as a Jinchuuriki bonus to their Strength, attack rolls, and damage. An insane Jinchuuriki is unable to use any skill that requires intelligent thought, rushing headlong into combat attacking furiously anything they perceive as a threat, including allies. They will use any means at their disposal (spells, weapons, even bare hands) to kill their foes. After the initial source of the insanity is gone, the Jinchuuriki may make another will save at the same DC to regain control. They may also willingly fail this save, but doing so increases the DC of future saves by a cumulative +1. If a Jinchuuriki is grappled by an ally and fail the grapple check to be released they may make an additional Will Save to regain control. An insane Jinchuuriki also takes 1 point of damage at the beginning of every round as the energy tears their flesh to shreds. insane Jinchuuriki also have a land speed of 45ft and a climb speed of 20.
- Sealed Beast : Every Jinchuuriki has a monster sealed within them. The Possible beasts include a Devastation Beetle, Devastation Centipede, Devastation Scorpion, Devastation Spider, Behemoth Eagle, Tarrasque, Mu Spore, Ha-Naga, Kracken, and Elder Black Pudding. The seal holding the Monster inside of the Jinchuriki can be broken with the use of Dispell Magic, however the DC will always have to be 30. This Changes to 10 while giving childbirth. If the seal is broken then the beast witin escapes from the Jinchuuriki. If this happens then the Jinchuuriki takes 3 Hit Die per level which often results in death.
- Jinchuuriki Form (Su): Upon making the will save to exit Jinchuuriki Rage 10 times the Jinchuuriki gains access to Jinchuuriki Form. A Jinchuuriki can no longer use Jinchuuriki Rage. A Jinchuuriki in Jinchuuriki Form gains 5 Natural Armor and they gain their Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma modifiers to their Strength twice. A Jinchuuriki's base speed is now increased to 60 ft and they gain a climb speed of 30 ft. As a standard action, the Jinchuuriki may now condense energy of the monster within them and can borrow their power to perform a ranged touch attack, with their melee attack bonus, that deals 1d8/level + str modifier of Force damage. A Jinchuuriki may , at-will, enter Jinchuuriki Form as a swift action and may exit Jinchuuriki Form as a free action.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: any
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2D20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+2D10||120 lb.||× (2D4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2D10||85 lb.||× (2D4) lb.|