Intellectual Strike (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Intellectual Strike [Combat]
You hack people down with brilliant awesomeness.
Benefit:This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may add your Intelligence modifier instead of your Strength Or Dexterity modifier, to your melee attack rolls.
- +1: You may add your Intelligence modifier instead of your Strength modifier to your weapon damage
- +6: Your melee attacks have double critical threat range. this doesn't stack with other feats that Increase Your Threat Range.
- +11: You gain a +1 to the critical multiplier of your weapon (e.g. a 2x would become a 3x, or a 3x would become a 4x).
- +16: Melee attacks ignore DR equal to your Intelligence modifier. Attacks made against DR/- Ignore half as much.