Incarnate Construct Maug (3.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
|Incarnate Construct Maug|
|Hit Dice:||2d8+2 (11 hp)|
|Speed:||40 ft. (8 squares)|
|Armor Class:||25 (−1 size, +1 Dex, +8 masterwork full plate armor, +7 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 24|
|Attack:||Masterwork two-bladed sword +5 melee (2d6+5/19–20)|
|Full Attack:||Masterwork two-bladed sword +5 melee (2d6+5/19–20) or masterwork two-bladed sword +1/+1 melee (2d6+5/19–20)|
|Space/Reach:||10 ft./10 ft.|
|Saves:||Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +0|
|Abilities:||Str 20, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 11, Cha 12|
|Skills:||Craft (blacksmithing) +6, Craft (stonemasonry) +10, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (architecture and engineering) +10, Listen +7, Profession (siege engineer) +5, Profession (soldier) +5, Spot +7, Survival +5|
|Feats:||Alertness, Two-Weapon Fighting|
|Environment:||Any land and underground|
|Alignment:||Usually lawful neutral|
|Advancement:||By character class|
Incarnate construct maugs as characters
Incarnate construct maug characters possess the following racial traits.
- +10 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma.
- Large size. −1 penalty to Armor Class, −1 penalty on attack rolls, −4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- An incarnate construct maug’s base land speed is 40 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: An incarnate construct maug begins with two levels of giant, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +0, and Will +0.*
- Racial Skills: An incarnate construct maug gains skills as an outsider, giving it skill points equal to 5 × (8 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Craft, Intimidate, Knowledge (architecture and engineering), Listen, Profession, Spot, and Survival.
- Racial Feats: An incarnate construct maug’s giant levels give it one feat. Incarnate construct maugs gain Alertness as a bonus feat.
- +7 natural armor bonus.
- +4 racial bonus on Craft (stonemasonry) and Knowledge (architecture and engineering) checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Giant. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +1.
* Fractional base bonuses (Unearthed Arcana, p. 73) for an incarnate construct maug are a base attack bonus of +1 1⁄2, and base saving throws of Fort +3, Ref +2⁄3, and Will +2⁄3.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Creatures → CR 1