Humans, Valshock (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Humans are the most adaptable, flexible, and ambitious people among the common races. They are diverse in their tastes, morals, customs, and habits. Others accuse them of having little respect for history, but it's only natural that humans, with their relatively short life spans and constantly changing cultures, would have a shorter collective memory than other, longer lived, races.
Looks just like the humans from other settings. Humans typically stand from 5 feet to a little over 6 feet tall and weigh from 125 to 250 pounds, with men noticeably taller and heavier than women. Thanks to their penchant for migration and conquest, and to their short life spans, humans are more physically diverse than other common races. Their skin shades range from nearly black to very pale, their hair from black to blond (curly, kinky, or straight), and their facial hair (for men) from sparse to thick. Plenty of humans have a dash of nonhuman blood, and they may demonstrate hints of elf, orc, or other lineages. Members of this race are often ostentatious or unorthodox in their grooming and dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, body piercings, and the like. Humans have short life spans, reaching adulthood at about age 15 and rarely living even a single century.
Relations with every race differs from human to human. Instead, it will be detailed how human societies work with or against other races.
- Stat Adjustment: Each stat receives a +1
- Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have immense power due to their sheer potential.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass human takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet
- (Later humans will be able to pick from certain areas they were raised to receive extra bonuses.)
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4 ft. 10 in.||+2d10 in.||120 lbs.||+2d10×5 lbs. lb.|
|Female||4 ft. 5 in||+2d10 in.||85 lbs.||+2d10×5 lbs. lb.|