Human, Killer (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
These humans tend to be cold and uncaring. Since they were created and trained to kill they were never shown compassion, thus they barely know what it means to feel it. They are also prone to fits of killer rage for a short time after being unleashed upon society due to the harsh conditions, rigorous training, and torture they endured. After a while of being out and mixed with society, these humans become virtually undetectable in a crowd. Some will escape and try to lead normal lives. But most, even if they do escape, will always be cold and calculating killers.
These humans appear as any others do, although due to their past they may have significantly more scarring and premature signs of aging.
A well-trained and seasoned Killer will learn to get along with many races, though only as a facade. They will primarily remain distant and will not truely care.
A new Killer (as stated previously) will be less likely to mix well, and may be prone to fits of anger that could lead to the ending of at least one life.
Almost always chaotic, and most are either evil or neutral. It is possible, and not unheard of, for a Killer to wish to repent.
Most Killers do not worship any deities, they simply have jobs to do. Though among those who do worship, the most common is definitely Nerull.
Killers are taught Common and Drow Sign Language during their training. Though they will learn any language that better helps them complete their mission.
Killers only get a name once they complete their training and are deemed worthy, it is a this point they may choose any name they please. This means that there are very few "common" names for Killers.
- +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, +4 Dexterity The type of training a killer receives is about tuning not only raw power, but also finesse.
- Killers base land speed is 40 feet:
- Well-trained: Killers get +2 on all jump, spot, listen, tumble checks.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- 2 extra feat at 1st level.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Drow Sign Language. Bonus Languages: Elven, Dwarven, Gnomish, Orcish, Halfling.
- Favored Class: Any damage-based.
- Level Adjustment: +0