Half-Tiismaran (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
It is known that Half-Tiismaran prefer to live in their own villages and settlements hidden within Deep Forests. They tend to be hunted due to them sometimes being confused for Dragonborn, despite the fact they are alot smaller and slimmer in proportion. It is not uncommon to find Half Tiismaran living in Urban settlements, such as human towns and cities. In some societies they are welcomed and treated fairly.
Half-Tiismaran are a race which are known for being protective of both other people of its species and people it cares about, although they always prefer to avoid fights then get into one, therefore making quite good at arguing a decent point. Half Tiismaran are also quite friendly to newcomers, and are well known not for prejudging others due to their race. Half Tiismaran will invite and home all people if it seems they are of a good nature, but send away the people who are obviously of an evil nature. Half Tiismaran are generally friendly folk, although it is possible for Half Tiismaran to have any characteristics.
Half Tiismaran are stand on average 4'2" tall, with Males being roughly the same size as females. They on average way about 7 stone, which is about 119 pounds. Half Tiismaran have a 'Lesser Dragons' head, with a medium sized snout, a pair of short straight horns pointing backwards, ( which are too short to be used as a 'Gore' attack ). fine facial features with eye colours ranging the entire spectrum. There bodies look generally human except slightly slimmer and covered in smooth scales and a long prehensile tail ( around 3ft on average, proportional with height). A Tiismaran scales range into a wide variety of colours.
Half Tiismaran get on exceptionally well with the Elves due to them sometimes neighbouring one another, although Half Tiismaran get along with any individual who seems to have good intentions. Half Tiismaran generally get along if most races, often not be discrimiative or racist, and only take grudges against certain people if they have wronged them, although Half-Tiismaran will eventually forgive them as long as they do not persistently do it.
Neutral Good, Half Tiismaran do not judge other on appearance and only judge on personality and, if they can sense it, aura. It is possible for a Half Tiismaran to be any alignment, Neutral Good is just by far, the most common.
Half Tiismaran often live in villages hidden with deep forest, although is uncommon to see a Half-Tiismaran in a well-populated area. Having no real land of there own, they prefer to ever still reclusive or living alongside other races.
Half Tiismaran have a generally mixed view on Deities, with some villages being highly religious while others not believing at all, it generally can depend on the Individual.
Half Tiismaran are taught the secret language 'Tiismaric' and are also taught 'Common'. With there first bonus language often being Draconic due to a generally fasination and admiration in them.
Half Tiismaran generally take names of Elven nature. Although it is not unusual for a Half-Tiismaran to have a Human name.
want to make the colour random? use this table and a D100 to get a random colour
- -2 Strength, +2 dexterity, -2 constitution, +2 charisma. Half-Tiismaran are known for being dexterous due to there smaller build, and are known for being quite diplomatic, but are quite feeble, and lack in strength and constitution, which is why they prefer to fight from a range rather than up-close, although it is still possible for them to engage in melee combat.
- Humanoid (Reptilian).
- Vision: Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
- Half-Tiismaran base land speed is 30 feet.
- Sleep Resistance: due to there Tiismaran heritage, Half-Tiismaran gain a +5 to saves against to magic sleep effects and paralysis effects.
- Skill bonuses: Smooth scales grant a +2 racial bonus to Swim, Jump and Climb checks; Tail grants a +2 racial bonus to Balance checks.
- Natural Armor: +1 natural armour.
- weapon proficiency: Half Tiismaran are automatically proficient with all Natural Weapons.
- Natural Weapons: Primary natural weapon is a bite (1d6). Secondary natural weapons are 2 claws (1d4).
- Perhensile Tail: A Half Tiismaran can use there tail to pick up objects weighing up to 5 lb.; but Cannot attack with weapons held in the tail.
- hold breath: A Half-Tiismaran has the ability to hold its breath for an additional 2D4 rounds before suffocating.
- Automatic Languages: Tiismiric, Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Dwarfen, Halfling, Celestial, Aquan.
- Favored Class: Rogue. Half-Tiismaran prefer Stealth over All-out, and will avoid conflicts where-ever possible.
|17 years||+1d6||+2d6||+3d6 -->|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|75 years||150 years||200 years||+5D6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3'6"||+2d8||170 lb.||+ 6d10 lb.|
|Female||3'4"||+2d10||160 lb.||+ 6d12 lb.|