Half-Elf (Tiberium Rising Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Also see the elf creature listing.
As the offspring of elven and human parents, half-elves exist in an unpleasant place in Vasudan society. Neither elves nor humans, they are never fully trusted by either race, though humans trust them more than they do elves, and vice versa. Indeed, many half-elves are only truly accepted by their parents, and other half-elves. Few ever become committed to a single society, and most simply try to survive in a world where they don't belong. A number serve as intermediates between human cities and elven glades, and are often trusted, since each side feels certain the half-elven diplomat is favoring them.
The enmity between elves and humans make half-elves a rare breed. Many half-elves born to half-elven parents, rather than to elves and humans. However, while there are enough half-elves to make this viable, there are nowhere near enough begin forming cities or societies. As a result, many spend their time "passing" in human or elven lands. A number make efforts to ingratiate themselves with dwarven clans, fighting to earn titles as honorary members of the clans.
Many liken half-elves to halflings, though the comparison falls short of the reality. While halflings have a definite culture, and work together towards their own ends, half-elves simply want to blend in. Occasionally, some half-elves work to make names for themselves, and to force human and elven societies to treat half-elves with the respect of a distinct race.
While most half-elves revile Tiberium as much as their host cultures, almost all sympathize with mutants. Indeed, most of the non-mutant members of the Forgotten are half-elves.
- Humanoid (Elf).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, half-elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Half-elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks.
- Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is considered an elf.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass half-elf takes an experience point penalty, her highest-level class does not count.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|62 years||93 years||125 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 7”||+2d8||100 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d8||80 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
Back to Campaign Home