Half-Demon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Half-demons are a bit standoffish towards all but one or two other beings. They are highly looked down on in most societies and tend to travel more not staying in one place too long.
Most Half-Demons range from six to seven feet in height, it is not uncommon to see a Half-Demon that is around five feet, but they are rare to come across. They look closer to their humanoid parents except for their wings and eyes. Their eyes will always be one of three solid colours, black, red, or yellow. A Half-Demons physique closely matches that of the non-demon parent.
Half-Demons don't get along well with each other. They will find one or two friends with whom they will form a close bond with.
Any non-good alignment
Most spend their childhood years in their non-demon parent's homelands, upon reaching maturity they will leave and seek out where they feel they belong.
Half-Demons don't normally have any religion.
Half-Demons can speak Common, Abyssal, Infernal, and Draconic.
Their names tend to sound like darker versions of names from the non-demon parent's race.
- +4 Str, +2 Con, -4 Cha, -4 Wis, -2 Dex, Half-Demons are strong and tough, but end up with the cosmetic disadvantages, rash behaviour and limited mobility that comes from having hellfire running through your veins.
- Half-Demons get a +4 on bluff and intimidate checks.
- Medium sized, no bonus
- Half-Demon base land speed is 40 feet,
- Half-Demons gain the Vestigial Wings feat as a bonus feat at first level
- darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Abyssal, Infernal, Draconic. Bonus Languages: Any non-restricted.
- Favored Class: Any
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|165 years||240 years||315 years||+500 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 9"||+1d4||210 lb.||× 0 lb.|
|Female||6' 0"||+1d4||180 lb.||× 0 lb.|