Half-Celestial (5e Subrace)
From D&D Wiki
This subrace allows the crossbreeding of races without the use of dedicated halfbreed races. A half-celestial person is the child of a celestial father, such as a deva, born to a mother from some other race. Half-celestials are not as easily identified as other half breeds, as most simply have highly idealistic, symmetrical, or statuesque proportions. Along with being well-built people, half-celestials may also rarely exhibit one or two of the following features...
- Opalescent, iridescent, sparkly, or even luminous skin.
- Their skin may look like polished stone.
- Unusual eye colors, such as metallic golds and silvers, or even softly glowing eyes.
- Hair which seems to be forever caught in a breeze, or slightly levitating.
- Hair which appears to be composed of a precious metal.
- A beautiful voice, which may be faintly accompanied by an echo, harmonizing voices, or melodious instrument-like sounds, (such as bells).
- A lack of facial or body hair, or the need to shave.
- Extra, non-human muscle anatomy.
- Some extremely rare individuals may have a third eye, second pair of eyes, or feathers in the place of hair.
Ability Score Increase. Your Wisdom or Charisma score increases by 1.
Celestial Resistance. You have resistance to necrotic and radiant damage.
Celestial Legacy. You know the light cantrip. Once you reach 3rd level, you can cast the lesser restoration spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.