Gryphon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Although both aggressive and territorial, they are also more than intelligent enough to avoid obviously powerful enemies.
This beast’s body resembles that of a muscular lion. Its head and front legs are those of a great eagle, and it has a pair of large, golden wings. From nose to tail, an adult griffon can measure as much as 8 feet. Neither males nor females are endowed with a mane. A pair of broad, golden wings emerge from the creature’s back and span 25 feet or more. A griffon weighs about 500 pounds.
Being Aggressive and Territorial, they are not likely to get along with many other races. However this is just the known trend.
They believe in deities of power and strength. Also they believe in domains of their alignment, war, and similar.
They are capable of communicating, but most are known to just listen. They understand common very well. They can learn other languages but it is not often common to even hear them speak
Varies, most times given by others.
- +4 Strength, +4 Dex, +2 Con +2 int
- Type: Magical Beast
- Size: Medium
- Movement: Base Land Speed 30ft., Fly 70ft.
- Thanks their strength, Gryphons deals 1d8 additional damage in meele attacks
- +4 Natural Armor Class Bonus
- Darkvision 60': Gryphons can see perfectly in total darkness, except magical darkness.
- Low Light Vision.age: x2
- Language:Common; Bonus Languages: Any non-secret languages (Such as Druidic).
- 3d8 racial hit dice
- +2 bonus base attack
- thanks your strength can use large weapons without penalty
- one bonus feat
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||60 years||75 years||+2d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 6"||+1d6"||700 lb.||× (10d20) lb.|
|Female||7' 0"||+1d4"||650 lb.||× (5d10) lb.|