Gnomes (Vermadad) (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They're friendly lazy, love lessure actives, such as music, performance, stand-up comedy etc.
Gnomes look they do in the players handbook
Gnomes tend to be Chaotic Good
Gnomes tend to worship Perezina
They speak Common and Gnomish
- +2 Charsima, −2 Strength: Gnomes are friendly but not that strong due their short stature
- Humanoid (Gnome):
- Small: As a Small creature, a gnome gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character
- Gnomes base land speed is 20 feet
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against against arcane spells: Gnomes are innately familiar with arcane magic of all kinds.
- +2 racial bonus to Knowledge (Arcana)
- +2 racial bonus to all perform checks
- +2 racial bonus on Listen checks: Gnomes have keen ears.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft (alchemy) checks.
- Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against arcane magic spells cast by gnomes. Gnomes are very talent with Arcane magic when it's granted to them.
- Spell-Like Ability: At will—Protection. Caster level is 1. A gnome with a Charisma score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation. Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + gnome’s Cha modifier + spell level.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Gnome. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Halfling, Orc, Elven, Goblin.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||150 years||200 years||+3d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3' 0"||+2d4||40 lb.||× 1 lb.|
|Female||2' 10"||+2d4||35 lb.||× 1 lb.|