Githyanki (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Githyanki are tall, gaunt humanoids with pale yellow skin and a natural talent for psionics.
Please note: the statistics given here are intended to represent psionic githyanki with their abilities scaled back to reasonably be an LA0 race. However, they are not intended to differ meaningfully from the perspective of how they fit into a world. For official, detailed information about githyanki, consult the Monster Manual (page 128) and Expanded Psionics Handbook (page 11).
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, –2 Wisdom: Agile and hardy, githyanki tend to be impatient and overconfident.
- Humanoid (Extraplanar, Psionic): Githyanki are native to the Astral Plane, and so are treated as extraplanar so long as they're on the Material Plane.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, githyanki have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Githyanki base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Power Resistance (Ex): A githyanki has power resistance equal to his Hit Dice + 5.
- Naturally Psionic: Githyanki gain 2 bonus power points at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
- Psi-Like Abilities (Ps): A githyanki is able to manifest the following psi-like abilities: 1/day—far hand, psionic daze. Manifester level is equal to 1/2 Hit Dice (minimum 1st). The save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Gith. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Infernal, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +0.