Furheese (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Furheese are a lighthearted race with a love for pranks, natural tricksters with a knack for the arcane Furheese tend to be a intelligent but scatter brained bunch.
Standing around 3 feet tall weighing from 30-60lbs, Furheese fur color range anywhere from a purplish gray, to greenish brown, to a blackish blue.
Furheese tend to get along with most races, with the exception of those that would see the Furheese as a meal.
Furheese are quite comfortable living anywhere actually, as long as those places are not near a body of water. Furheese are not known for there ability to swim, and even have a great fear of water.
Common and Sylvan are the races known to the Furheese.
Furheese tend to take names similar to that of the haflings.
- −4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, −2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +4 Charisma. Quick but frail the Furheese try to avoid direct confrontations, rather relying on there charm or quick wits to keep them out of harms way.
- Animal (Humanoid): Furheese are similar to halflings in stature though they tend to be gaunt then the typical halfling. They are covered in a thick fur that protects them from the weather as well as giving them a little cushion To soften blows that would be predators might try and inflict. Their thick fur grants them a +2 natural armor bonus to there AC.
- Small: Do to the Furheese size they get a +1 size modifier to AC as well as a +4 on Hide, and Move Silently, They take a −1 penalty on grapple checks.
- Furheese base land speed is 40 feet
- Prestidigitation(Su) See Prestidigitation Spell in Players Handbook
- Prestidigitation: At will
- Darkvision 60 feet
- Automatic Languages: Common and Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: +4