Fire Elves (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Fire Elves are a close relative of the Sun Elves. Through selective and carefully planned breeding, these fierce and beautiful creatures have become a force to reckon. They are short-tempered, proud and haughty, but also very social, loyal and honest beings.
Like the Sun elves, Fire Elves have bronze, copper skin or even ambery skin, but some of noble families may have milky, olive skin. Their hair are of a golden blond, copper, black, red , and eyes of gold, copper, green or ebony. Fire Elves dress in the most finely crafted silks and velvets, proudly boasting their worth to anyone who gaze upon their magnificent beauty. They favor warm colors, such as whites, golds, yellows, reds, brass and coppers. They decorate their extravagant clothes with intricate and finely crafted jewelry made of the finest gold, pearls, and rubies. The bigger and shinier, the better. Males and females stand at about 6ft tall, and even as their weight varies, they all tend to have a tall, slim, and refined figure.
Fire Elves consider themselves to be far better than any other races, with only the mighty dragons as, somewhat, their equal. They are proud and tend to be condescending towards any other beings.
Always Chaotic-Neutral. Their fiery tempers always get the best of them.
Most Fire Elves live on the Autumnfire Island, serving the Fire Elven Royal Family. Those who stray from the island prefer hot and dry regions.
All Fire Elves worship Nisharu, the goddess of love, passion and fire.
Fire Elves speak Common and Elven. Some of them also speak Ashlang and Draconic, ever since their alliance with Nnveryioth, the Red King of the Ashlang Empire.
Any asian influence name is acceptable.
- + 2 Charisma, -2 Wisdom: Fire Elves are beautiful and charming, but extremely volatile and passionate with their emotions.
- Humanoid (Elf, Fire): A creature with the fire subtype has immunity to fire. It has vulnerability to cold, which means it takes half again as much (+50%) damage as normal from cold, regardless of whether a saving throw is allowed, or if the save is a success or failure.
- Fire Elves base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +3 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A fire elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Fire elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A fire elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Fiery Fury (Ex): In very intense displays of emotions, such as acute anger or fear, a fire elf's skin and eyes turn a searing red, and she can unleash a scorching heat wave that burns anything within 10 feet of her. That flashy ability deals 1d6 fire damage and can set fire to dry environements.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Ashlang dialect, Auran, Celestial, Abyssal, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Bards or Sorcerers.
- Level Adjustment: 0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|110 years||315 years||420> years||+6d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 2"||+2d10||140 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 10"||+2d10||110 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|