Fighter (Plushie Substitution Level)
From D&D Wiki
Plushie Fighter Substitution Levels
Note: Only Eijilund Plushies are eligible for these. Plushie Fighters are more common than you'd think, given their small size and weak bodies. They use their size to their advantage, becoming brutal Dex based swashbucklers and lightly armored archers.
|1st||+1||+2||+0||+0||Plushie Combat Style|
|8th||+8/+3||+6||+2||+2||Plushie Combat Style|
Plushie Combat Style: At 1st level a plushie chooses a combat style which will define its fighting. A plushie may choose from the following:
- Slashy Slashy: The plushie fighter gains the Weapon Finesse feat. In addition this may apply to all balanced weapons (such as the longsword, but not a warhammer with its large heavy end) that it may that is possesses the Weapon Focus feat with.
- Bang Bang: The plushie fighter gains Point Blank Shot. In addition the plushie gains Quick Draw for any weapon it chooses to use Weapon Focus on.
- Bonzai!: The plushie fighter gains Power Attack. In addition when charging with an unbalanced weapon (such as the greatclub with its large heavy end, but not the short sword), the plushie may add +1 to their damage for every 10 feet moved, if they have the appropriate Weapon Focus feat for that weapon.
At 8th level a plushie's combat style improves from their original choices, as follows.
- Slashy Flashy: Whenever a plushie scores a critical hit with a finessable weapon they have the Weapon Focus feat with, the enemy takes an additional 1d6 points of damage and is dazed for 1 round as the plushie does something flavorful, such as carve a Z in your chest.
- Big Bang: If a plushie spends a move action studying a foe and charging up an attack with a ranged weapon that they have Weapon Focus in at ready, they can impart some of their fiery energy onto their next shot. Their next shot deals an additional 1d6 points of fire damage per fighter level.
- Home Run Bat: When using an unbalanced weapon which they have Weapon Focus in, they can more easily Bull Rush, Overrun, Trip, or Disarm with a little extra umph. After a charge, they may ignore the size penalties associated with the attempt.
Strength Bonus: At 4th level the plushie fighter is tough enough to bypass the weakness of his race, gaining +2 Str.