Fiendish Laborer (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
When with those stronger then itself, they try to use their cunning and wit to manipulate others in order to get what they want or simply survive. When they are the strongest in their group, they control others by fear or manipulation. They often prefer to have physically strong allies to offset their own weakness.
Roughly humanoid, Fiendish Laborers are relatively thin. The upper body gleams, similar to that of an insect. Their legs look similar to human legs, only covered with scales. Their head looks like a cross between human and insect, with large black eyes. A pair of antenna on the top their heads.
Relations and Lands
Fiendish Laborers don't often get along with other Devils due to there physically lacking nature, however they are sought after for their skills. When ever Devils have a spicial weapon, armor, or stronghold built, it is the Fiendish Laborer that is in charge of construction. Orcs, Trolls, and Ogres are often the most favored of allies. However they have been know to be found in human regions working with corrupted governments.
Alignment and Religion
Fiendish Laborers are normally Lawful Evil by nature and tend to follow deities with similar alignments that will best help them in their goals.
Fiendish Laborers speak Common, Infernal, and Celestial but have been known to learn many languages.
Fiendish Laborers often take names they best aid them in their goals, often using several different names.
- +2 Dexterity, +4 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, −4 Strength.: Fiendish Laborers are physically weak, but they are very skilled and know how to stay alive.
- Outsider (Devil, Extraplanar, Evil, Lawful): A frail yet intelligent looking humanoid Devil.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, they have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Fiendish Laborer's base land speed is 30 feet
- See in Darkness (Su): Some devils can see perfectly in darkness of any kind, even that created by a deeper darkness spell.
- Immunity to poison.
- Resistance to fire 10
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal, and Celestial. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +3
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|200 years||500 years||800 years||+2d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 0"||+2d6||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 8"||+2d6||100 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
--Korminor (talk) 06:43, 31 July 2013 (MDT)
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races