Feral LeShay (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The dark powers that have corrupted their minds have led them to be unlike the typical LeShay, they are more prone to violence and show their emotions easily. They can still show proper manners and respect but it can be broken far easier than normal.
Feral LeShay are tall and thin and look like albino elves. Feral LeShay have deep red eyes but the whites of their eyes are black.
Feral LeShay are a rare occurence, and therefore relation to other races are entirely random.
Feral LeShay are always evil, however they need not be chaotic.
- +16 Strength, +38 Dexterity, +26 Constitution, +24 Intelligence, +14 Wisdom, +40 Charisma: A Feral LeShay possess the same stats as that of a normal LeShay
- Fey (Shapechanger)
- Feral LeShay base land speed is 40 feet
- Natural AC: +12
- LeShay Weapon (Su): Each Feral LeShay carries two personal melee weapons that he or she manifests from his or her own life essence. These weapons have a +10 ehancement and the weapon can change form as he or she shifts from class to class, typically appearing as a bastard sword (one in each hand). When not in combat, the weapons simply do not exist, but Feral LeShay can “draw” their weapons from nowhere as a free action. Feral LeShay weapons are considered light weapons for a Feral LeShay, regardless of their size.
- Superior Two-Weapon Fighting (Ex): A Feral LeShay fights with a Feral LeShay weapon in each hand. Because these weapons are extensions of its own body, the Feral LeShay does not take an attack or Damage penalty for attacking with two weapons.
- Blood Drain (Ex): A Feral LeShay can suck blood from a living victim with its fangs by making a successful grapple check. If it pins the foe, it drains blood, inflicting 1d4 points of permanent Constitution drain each round the pin is maintained.
- Create Spawn (Su): A humanoid or monstrous humanoid effected by a Feral LeShay's blood drain attack turns into a vampire spawn if it had 4 or fewer HD or as a vampire if it had 5 or more HD. These humanoids effected retain a constitution score and are not effected by the weaknessus of vampirism. Once the humanoid is turned, the vampire controls the creature. Only a will save can stop this. The will save is DC: 10+ Character Level.
- Spider Climb (Su): A Feral LeShay can climb sheer surfaces as though with a spider climb spell.
- Elf Traits: Immune to magic sleep spells and effects; +2 racial bonus on Will saves against enchantment spells or effects; low-light vision (can see twice as far as a human in low-light conditions); entitled to a Search check when within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door as though actively looking for it; Martial Weapon Proficiency (composite longbow, composite shortbow, longbow, longsword, and rapier) as bonus feats; +2 racial bonus on Listen, Spot, and Search checks (already figured into the statistics given above).
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven. Bonus Languages: Any except Druidic.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|