Feline Shifter (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Feline shifters are essentially half human, half feline, so they are unique to themselves, with a side of selfish, cunning, crafty curiosity.
Some Feline Shifters like to display different traits. Men usually show off their tail, and women their ears, sometimes both. Small Feline Shifters shift into small felines, such as domestic cats etc. Medium Feline Shifters shift into medium cats such as lynx, bobcats, etc. Large Feline Shifters shift into Large cats such as lions, tigers, etc. The longer their human hair is the longer their fur coat is.
Depending on the type of Feline Shifter, where their home land is, and how much their Feline influences them. Small Feline Shifters are friendly with most everyone, Medium usually friendly with most, but more so with races around their home land, large feline shifts aren't very social, so they're only civil with races in their home land.
Feline shifters can be any alignment, but are usually chaotic due to their crafty and selfish nature.
Feline Shifters home lands are where their wild counterparts are naturally found.
Feline Shifters worship the Goddess Bastet.
Common, animal speak.
Feline Shifters are named the same way human are, unless their parents gave the pet's names.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma
- Weakness to Water: Small and medium feline shifters lose their charisma bonus when near water, in rain or near storms, or in wet terrains.
- Humanoid Shapechanger
- Medium : No size related bonuses
- Feline Shifter base land speed is 30 feet: Small cat form: 15 ft, Medium cat form: 25 ft, Large cat form: 35 ft
- Claw/Swipe : Small: 1d4+1 melee damage dc 19-20 x2 crit, Medium: 1d6 mele damage dc 18-20 x2 crit, Large: 1d8 melee damage 19-20 x3 crit
- Bite : Small: 1d4 melee damage 19-20 x2 crit, Medium: 1d6 melee damage 18-20 x2 crit, Large: 1d8 melee damage 19-20 x3 crit
- Shift : Transforms from one form to the other, in battle it costs one round.
- Dark vision : In either form Feline Shifters can see twice as far as humans in a dark environments, but only in black and white.
- Racial Bonuses : +2 balance, jump, and move silently, +1 hide, bluff, and escape artist, +2 to armor class when in feline form, -1 initiative rolls
- Scent : In either form Feline shifters can scent something upwind 60 ft, downwind 15 ft. If it is a strong scent they can smell it from twice the normal distance; over powering scents they can smell from three times the normal distance.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Animal Speak Bonus Languages: Any language that is not secret. Bonus language is gained per 2 intelligence modifier.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Rogue .
- Level Adjustment: +0
|17 years||+ 1d4||+ 1d6||+ 1d8|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||50 years||70 years||+70+3d12 years|
|Size||Average Height Male||Average Weight Male||Average Height Female||Average Weight Female|
|Large||6' 4"||250 lb.||5' 10"||190 lb.|
|Medium||5' 10"||175 lb.||5' 5"||140 lb.|
|Small||5' 5"||120 lb.||5' 1"||100 lb.